At TechniCON™ we have consistently been in the forefront of implementing the latest technologies and developments during our many decades in the business. By owning and operating a fleet of the latest, state-of-the-art concrete pumping equipment, and employing one of the most experienced teams in the industry, we can cost-effectively manage your project.
TechniCON™ on-going commitment to exceptional concrete pumping services includes:
- Modern concrete pumping equipment that is routinely subjected to preventative maintenance and annual boom inspections to ensure reliability.
- Maintaining an outstanding safety record by developing and implementing some of the most rigorous pumping safety procedures in the entire concrete industry.
- Operating a pumping division that is comprised of some of the top ACPA certified pump operators and engineers in the field.
- Conveniently locating a large inventory of equipment throughout Southern and Northern California and Washington State to better serve customers.
- Providing a single source alternative to our customers with high-quality, reliable formwork, rebar, place and finish, shotcrete and pumping services all in one place.
Servicing all your concrete placing needs, from 37 meter to 60 meter truck mounted booms, as well as, our telebelt units. From foundations, concrete slabs, CIP walls, to podium deck construction, our pumps can handle your project! With our precision concrete placing equipment, and our ACPA certified operators, you can count on us to make sure the job gets done safely and efficiently!